Rabu, 14 November 2012

The journey In Japan :D

These are the Journey of me and my friends.
We had chosen to go to Japan.
:D
Are u curious guyssss ??

Let's check it out !
:D

I am Rica Handayani 


and this one is Ahmad Alhawarizmi :)

This is Windy Reflusia

This is Teguh 



This is Juli



Soooo,,,
This is us :D

We had invited by the UNESCO(PBB) program. on 16-19 August 2012.
The program held in JAPAN, Sendai-Espol Miyagi. This specific of this program were about Disaster. 
So... this picture was in Japan, Sendai. The place that had Tsunami.


Then, we also had the presentation.
:)
We presented our action plan about how to manage when disaster coming.

we had the group also :D
to make the great job :D for our action plan.



The next story are .......
we went to the good cites in Japan,
Shibuyaaaaaa,
Hachikooooooo
:D


We had to walk in this way to get the train.

Japan, Tokyooo :D


Harajuku Street :D Ahmad and Juli,
Their smile was amazing, look like they were very happy at the time.
Becoz, They could get their dream :D

Waiting the Traffick lamp. :)


This is in the evening in Shibuya :D
We got tired little bit, But we was very Happy :D

This was in Haneda Airport.


This is windy :D
Tried to find out where is the Sendai :D
haha


This was me :D Rica
Unfortunetly, I couldn't see Sakura flower :(


Sendai station :D

 This was Ahmad Alhawarizmi
Always smile when saw the camera :D
Never absent :D




The map in the train.



This was in Disneyland :D
Someone gave a"Ring" to me.
And he asked "Would u like marry me" ?
And I said Yes :D


 The situation in the train :D


Japan Food :D delicious :D
but, sometimes I couldn't finish it.


This was bento :D



So many young people of the world attended this program,
:D we were in Mattusima :D




Tokyo Disneyland :D


Asakusa market :D


The rubbish box. Japan people is very clean :D
That's why I like the country :)


I and Ahmad again :)

Why I put this picture ?
Because I like saw them. In harajuku street :)




so, This was the last day,
we took picture of the Indonesian participants.
We were 17 persons.


I got the sertificate :D




We perfomed the culture, we Dance together.
The dance is Poco-poco.
:D


The farewel party :)


Ahmad and me got the sertificate :D



OOOHHH, I forgot.
This is the machine to get the ticket to train :D


Windy and Juli :D






 Windy and Teguh :D



So, we were very happy at the time till now.
Unforgettable experience for us.
Hopefully somedays we can go there again.
Amiiin YA ALLAH :D







Thank you :D

Rica Handayani ^^








1 komentar:

Your Comment