Rabu, 14 November 2012

The example of Essay :D


Assalamu’alaikum Warrohmatullohi Wabarokatuh
Hello J

Thank God for all the favors the presence of the Lord of the universe God Almighty.  Essay was written as a requirement to participate in an international forum 2012 (UNESCO Youth Forum). Before I started with this essay, I was confused what I have to write because fixated on the theme of " why you would like to participate in this forum, post-disaster activities you have been involved in, and/or suggestions for an action plan to develop with other participants". Then I thought again, what should I write, and in the end I tried to write by replacing the question with "Why do I really want to do this ?"

Well, I will begin this essay by introducing myself. Rica Handayani, the name that is given by my parents 21 years ago. I come from Sungai Apit, a small town in Siak regency, Riau. I am currently living in Pekanbaru (Indonesia), the Sorcerer City where I studied in college. This year is my third year as a student at the Islamic University of Riau (UIR). The program that I am attending for almost this six semester is bachelor degree (S1) under The Faculty of Teacher Training (FKIP). The reason why I choose this major, because I think the teachers’ graduate in this program has considerable opportunity in employment, both private and government. 
I would like to say that I have not joined the international forum like this. Also, I have not joined the disaster activities. But, I really want to be participant in this international forum. I have some reason for this. The first is I am a youth. I have big intention  for helping people. Eventhough I am a women, but I have strong bravery in this international forum. The second is I want to have experiences. The disaster activities are the positive activity that has many meanings. I would like to develop realistic action plans to rebuild communities that meet the needs and aspirations of young people. By having experience that is natural disasters, and the challenges that means for their communities. It is very amazing for me. So, that is why I want to join. The last reason is eventhough I have not joined in disaster activities, but I have my own suggestions for an action plan to develop with other participants. Like we have to have cooperative in working, creating new things in disaster activities, developing the ideas and sharing with other participants. We are family, so we have to have one goal in this activity by creating a Youth that have strong spirit.
As a youth of Indonesia, I also want to show to the country that I will get leter, that I am worth to become the example of Indonesian youth. One thing that I hold "I believe that I will join in this international forum by my confidence and sincerity itself ". That is "Why I really want to do this...".
Wassalamu’alaikum Warrohmatullohi Wabarokatuh J

2 komentar:

  1. thanks for your info,,,how about your put link to find out this information,,,visit back my blog

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. You are welcome Bella :))
      Yaa, I will learn more how to put this link.
      I'll visit yours ;)

      Hapus

Your Comment